Importance Of An Email List
“If Social Media is the cocktail party, then email marketing is the ‘meet up for coffee’. The original 1 to 1 channel.” -Erik Harbison
Today, March 13th, I was gifted the exact reason I need to be building an email list for The Adventure Begins blog series. Facebook errors.
Building the email list is a task I’ve been putting off for another day. You know, ’cause I’m too busy doing… um… ah… huh. I really don’t have a good enough excuse other than I have been relying on social media to announce I published the next entry of my journey.
Tisk. Tisk. Tisk. I know better.
Today I am taking action to increase the number of subscribers to the newsletter I send out each Wednesday with the newest blog post(s).
Why should you subscribe to the newsletter versus wait for it to appear on social media?
- I share insights to the newest blog post that are not shared on social media.
- You’ll receive the new blog post notification in your inbox before it’s posted on social media.
- Depending on the algorithms of a particular social media site, you may or may not receive a notification. Seriously, do you want to miss the next installment of my journey? I didn’t think so.
- As I work on the two books I am currently writing, I will periodically share a paragraph or two from the books in the newsletter that I won’t share on social media.
- I may share free downloads periodically as a gift in the newsletters.
- I will share blog posts from the “To Write. To Travel. To Explore.” series and articled focused on the virtual assistant services I offer.
- I will occasionally share a video that I created.
How can you subscribe? There’s a subscribe box below and in the right hand sidebar of this post (and all blog posts).
Thank you for joining me on this adventure.
If this article resonates with you, please leave a comment. Every comment, share, like and tweet makes it possible to expand its reach.
To Write. To Travel. To Explore.
Curious to find out where my adventures lead me? Subscribe and find out!
More pearls of wisdom…
The Adventure Continues..."I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things...
The Adventure Continues..."Be Love; so much love that when others are with you the are love." -Abraham HicksFear is the emotion that wrapped around my mind in the fashion a boa constrictor does to suffocate its prey. I have the choice to acknowledge fear - feel it,...