Why Hire A Virtual Assistant
- Outsource work you do not have time or expertise to complete
- Streamline your business to be more efficient
- Focus on your clients, income generating tasks and do what you do best
How can I help you with your WordPress website development?
- Assistance in securing hosting and domain name
- Website development
- Continued website maintenance
Who Utilizes This Flexible Business Solution?
- Individuals with a desire to have an online presence, but uncertain where to begin
- Bloggers wanting to share their stories and pearls of wisdom
- Busy entrepreneurs who do not have time to keep their website up-to-date
- Organizations posting content on a reoccurring schedule
My Website Development History
In the olden days, I used to create websites with DreamWeaver 8. I loved the puzzle of html code and putting the pieces together.
Website creation has changed over time with the expansion of WordPress and other full-feature website development programs. I enjoy working with the features that WordPress offers. It provides a solid solution for clients wishing to have someone create their website and then maintain it themselves, or to pick up where they left off and maintain it moving forward.
Additional Businesses Support
- Graphic design
- Kindle book layout
- Marketing brainstorming
- Newsletters (MailChimp)
- Social Media Scheduling (Hootsuite)
- YouTube videos
In Their Words
“Looking for help with your WP website? Don’t know the first thing about plug-ins, widgets, coding or design layout? Cindy will build you a gorgeous, interactive site that looks professional and polished. She is patient, intuitive and a good listener. If you’re a novice, she will offer suggestions, guide you and design something even better than you could have imagined. I highly recommend her services – you won’t be disappointed!” -Tae Lynne 60SecondstoKindness.com